PLEASE NOTE: The charity TaxAid advises only those people on low incomes whose problems cannot be resolved with HMRC.

Other pages on your tax return

Help with your Tax Return guide


The basic pages of the return, together with the employment and self-employment pages, will cover everything for most taxpayers, but you may need additional pages in some circumstances. The most usual additional pages are:

You can find copies of these pages and notes to help you complete them from the website at