If you are employed and self-employed

National Insurance

If you are employed and self-employed, you can pay class 1 National Insurance as an employee as well class 2 and class 4 National Insurance as a self-employed person.

How much you pay is based on the normal National Insurance rules for employees and employers.

There is information about this on the Gov.uk website at https://www.gov.uk/defer-self-employed-national-insurance .