PLEASE NOTE: The charity TaxAid advises only those people on low incomes whose problems cannot be resolved with HMRC.

Tax debt and undeclared income

If you need information about tax debt, please see the tax debt guide at

For information about what to do if you have not declared all your income, see the guide at