A simple guide to common tax problems

Do you know if you are an employee, self-employed, a bit of both, or not sure – click here to find out

If you are an employee and want to avoid getting an unexpected tax bill – find out about getting your tax code right

Do you know all the reasons why you might need to complete a tax return? It’s not just for the self-employed, click here to learn more

If you need to do Self Assessment do you know what records to keep?  Learn about record keeping here

What do you need to know if you need to do a Self Assessment tax return? Find out how to get started here

Have you had a letter from HMRC that says you owe tax? Do you need to spread the cost of your tax bill over 12 months? – If you have problems paying your tax we have a guide for this that you can access here.

This simple guide can answer these questions or contact TaxAid on 0345 120 3779 for help with your tax questions