How we can help

A simple guide to common tax problems

Have you had a letter from HMRC that says you owe tax? Do you need to spread the cost of your tax bill over 12 months? – If you have problems paying your tax we have a guide for this that you can access here.

If you are struggling with any aspect of your tax, whether you are employed or self-employed, we are here to help.

TaxAid supports people who cannot afford paid tax advice. We are a charity and will not charge you for help or take a commission on any successful appeals.  People often come to us after they have contacted HMRC when they need further support.

If you need help to understand your tax please call TaxAid on 0345 120 3779 for free help.