PLEASE NOTE: The charity TaxAid advises only those people on low incomes whose problems cannot be resolved with HMRC.

Archive for June, 2017

02/06/17 Volunteer Helpline Advisers

The TaxAid helpline provides telephone support to taxpayers who are self employed or those who are employed but under 60 years old. Around 70% of the queries are resolved on the call, the remaining 30% are resolved by arranging a face to face appointment for the caller, or transferring them to HMRCs extra support unit, […]